ARRI ALEXA 35, ARRI Alexa Mini LF
ARRI ALEXA Mini LF
CODEX Compact Drive 2TB (CB16-2048)
The CODEX Compact Drive is designed for use in the ALEXA Mini LF and the ALEXA 35 cameras. The 2TB drive offers 1920 GB usable capacity and a write speed of up to 16 Gbps (~2000 MB/s). This is sufficiently fast to not limit the recording formats of the ALEXA Mini LF or the ALEXA 35. An ALEXA Mini LF cannot take advantage of higher write speeds.
ALEXA 35 recording capacity at 24 fps
– 56 min ARRIRAW 4.6K OG
– approx. 3.5 hrs Apple ProRes 4444 16:9 UHD
ALEXA Mini LF recording capacity at 24 fps
– 64 min ARRIRAW 4.5K OG
– approx. 4 hrs Apple ProRes 4444 16:9 UHD
– For use with the ALEXA Mini LF and the ALEXA 35.
– The Compact Drive 2TB drive is marked with a yellow ring.
¹ Some cards are not compatible with all recording formats and resolutions. Please check here for more details.
Best practice for avoiding data loss article
Memory Card Compatibility Database
– CODEX Model No: CX.0001073
– Capacity: 1920 GB user space
– Memory Type: PCIe NVMe SSD
– Dimensions: 45 x 77 x 10 mm
– Weight: 85 g
– Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
– Storage temperature: -40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F)
– Transfer speed: up to 20 Gbps read, 16 Gbps write
– Insertion/removal durability: 10,000 actions
– Shock resistance: (1/2 sine pulse, 0.5 ms) 1500G
– Vibration resistance: (7~800Hz) 3.08 Grms